from fat to thin

Wednesday 20 April 2011

It's 4am



Yes, it really is!

I'm working see. My patient's are sleeping and all is calm and quiet. The world is sleeping. Waiting for the new morning.

The world is sleeping!

Yes, the world is really sleeping!

It's like a child who knows it should wake up but it doesnt want too.

The world is waiting for a king to save them. To come in his might and create mayhem with his weapons of destruction. But when the wars come, the world hangs its head in shame saying 'why oh why'.

But there is a new king. A king that will come silently into the hearts of those who are listening, waiting. Do you hear what He say 'Come unto me, all ye that are heavy laden and I will give you rest.' 'Learn of me' become 'even as I Am.' He is the greatest King of all. He would show the world the way to survive but they do not listen because it is too easy, too quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment