from fat to thin

Friday 27 May 2011

Faith

Day 14
'And now as i said concerning faith - faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.' 
(Alma 32:21)

Jesus taught the people that if they had faith the size of a mustard seed, then they could uproot and replant a tree and they could move a mountain. 


This is a mustard seed. I'm not sure right now, if i have even that much faith. I'm kinda cross at my Heavenly Father for past things. 


This is a mustard seed tree. Now that's a big tree. I didnt know it could grow that big. That tiny seed must have a lot of faith to believe it will fulfil its potential. I on the other hand lack even that tiny bit at times. Sometimes i think maybe i want the wrong blessings or i ask for too much. I pray lots, so maybe i pray too much??? 

Too many questions?

So how do i find this faith?

'And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.' (Luke 11:9)

'Yea, I know that God will give liberally to him that asketh. Yea, my God will give me, if I ask not amiss; therefore I will lift up my voice unto thee; yea, I will cry unto thee, my God, the rock of my righteousness. Behold, my voice shall forever ascend up unto thee, my rock and mine everlasting God. Amen.' (2 Nephi 4:35)

 So all i need to do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment